Welcome to the Colour Me...! Challenge Blog. Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.
This week we are using Real Red... have fun!
How about some inspiration from the Design Team!
And our lovely featured designer for November...!
Hi there, my name is Anita and I live in a coastal town in South Devon, in the south west of England. I have a full-time job as an Audio Secretary and in my spare time I love to get creative and find some escapism in cardmaking. I've always been very creative, with cross-stitch being an early addiction, and then in about 2005 I bought myself a cardmaking kit and was hooked. About two years ago I discovered some fantastic blogs I saw advertised in a craft magazine and these inspired me to create my own blog, 'Neet & Crafty'. I've learned so much from my friends in blogland and my stash has now transformed to consist mainly of stamps. I just love stamps and ink, and my other favourite item is my Big Shot, I don't know how I managed without it! I'm so inspired by challenge blogs, whether it be a cue word, colour combo or sketch, they are great to get your creative mojo moving. They really do challenge you to try new techniques, and use colour palettes you would never think of putting together.
I would like to say a huge thank you to Hayley and Tara for inviting me to be a Guest Designer at Colour Me...! for the month of November. To work alongside this awesome team is an absolute honour.
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00 pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
- Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
- We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
- Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!