Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#51!

Thank you to all those who took the time out of their busy holiday schedules to play along with our last colour challenge of 2014! We hope that you all had a nice holiday and are ready to ring in the new year!


Be sure to check back tomorrow for our very special 1 year anniversary challenge! 
Can you believe it has been 1 year already?! 


Time to check out the Captivator this week as chosen by Sherrie!



Tanja

Sherrie's Pick: What an amazing card to round out this year! I love how Tanja captured the essence and whimsey of the holidays with this fabulous shaker card.  Congrats Tanja!



3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for picking my gingerbread couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card... I am truly honored.
    Congratulations to Tanja, and the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card, Claire. Congrats to Tanja, Martha and Deepti - fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete