Welcome to the Colour Me...! Challenge Blog. Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.
This week we are using Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Real Red, and Smoky Slate ...have fun!
Let's check out what the design time has created to inspire you!
We'd like to take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to our lovely Featured Designer for the month of February. Susie, we love your style and were so happy to have you join us this month!
And our lovely featured designer for February...
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
2. We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
3. Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
4. Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
5. We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!